A dental bridge is used to cover the gap between one or more missing teeth. The adjacent teeth next to the space are prepared to act as anchors for the bridge. With the use of a dental bridge, you maybe able to restore the proper function and form of your mouth.
1. Maintain the shape of teeth
2. Provide support to rest of teeth as well
1. Requires removal of enamel of adjacent teeth
2. Recurrent tooth decay can occue.
3. Potential for sensitivity or root canal treatment.
If you think you might need dental bridge services, then visit us or book an online appointment.